Saturday, February 23, 2008

Audrey Tautou: Almost Priceless

While we're on about French films, do you recall Amélie (full name of the film in French is on the poster)?:


Ah...Audrey Tautou. I never saw Amélie, but her facial expressions on the posters and her stupid haircut made me not want to – despite her excellent browage. Now she's the standard Hollywood French hot chick in a slinky dress, so it's safe to check her out.

Let's take a look at some shots I grabbed from the hi-def trailer of the new film Priceless. I don't know what the plot is, but it looks like Breakfast at Tiffany's meets Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels.



I loved this next one, it's a classic French bouffée! If you know what that is, you'll appreciate the moment:



And for those of you who don't recognize her, I'd have to say that it looks like they tamed the brows (unnecessarily). If they hadn't...she really would be priceless.

Here's another look from recently....


We'll be seeing her again, I'm sure.

No comments: