Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Wasn't Going To Do It, But Here's Miley Cyrus

I don't care about Miley Cyrus (or Billy Ray Cyrus, Hanna Montana, Joe Montana, Bananas Gorilla, or any of that crap).

Therefore, I've never really looked at her. But I saw a posting somewhere about her "scandalous" MySpace photos, and noticed a few things. First, I noticed that her eyebrows were within the bloggable range:


Second, I noted that people were "outraged" that this supposedly wholesome 15 year old Disney star was photographed in "sexy poses." Parents are forbidding their little girls to go see her in concert, even as you read this.

But here's the thing. I think parents should be way more concerned about what Miley is wearing when she's representing Disney (or Nickelodeon or whomever) than when she's trying to act grown up on MySpace. I offer one piece of evidence, then I rest my case:


Scroll-down stuff which is what you probably really wanted to see:

No comments: